Sunday, June 8, 2008

found.

It took me a while to get myself out of this pit and I am more than happy to say that I'm finally out of it, at least I believe so. I gotta admit that it was the darkest and worst period I've gone through cos' nothing seemed to be working out and I even lost sight of Him. I gave up and felt depressed and all I could do was drown all the more. I had no intentions on getting back up or finding my way out until I woke up this morning. I've gone through a whole week filled with sleepless nights - thinking and thinking about everything which caused me to be gloomy than ever. Though there are things that are still tugging at me but I believe that it's all gonna get better from today onwards. Its hard but I guess I'll be fine, soon enough.

I'm back to a point where all I can say is that faith matters and it matters the most. It's all about being humble and coming back to Him despite everything that has happened in the past and has been happening. Life's all about choices and it is up to ourselves to make that decision and no one else.
.
I've finally found myself in God again and I'm really thankful. :)

1 comment:

julialow said...

*hugg*
i'm proud of you, sa-rawr! :)
keep your faith strong.
Jesus loves you very very much!
<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails