Sunday, June 1, 2008

tiny.

A happy happy hatchday, Shaira-yaya!
.
Omg babe, you are nineteen already!
Hehe, such a contradiction to your size, ahem!
Hehe. Why do you have to go back to Lembah Beringin laaa?
Its your birthday hun! Rawwr.
But yeah, hopefully next week okay? Our date is set :D
I love you soooo much!
.
Since I've gotten closer, much much closer to you in like form 4,
Life has been colorful!
Yea you made my life more colorful, Yaya. Hehe ;)
.
All we've been through,
The stress that got us through school,
The little embarrassing moments we had back then -
Simply classic kankan?
I can still remember clearly about Mcdonald's *cough*
Anyhoo, we'll meet up and have a great hatchday sayang :)
.
.

And yes, I'm still lost..


Hear me out: Realize by Colbie Caillat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails