Monday, June 23, 2008

nightmare.

I had the roughest afternoon (Which explains the post title - Nightmare) by far and I shall forget everything like now. I won't be talking about it anyway, heh.

On a brighter note, its Chloe's eighteenth!
.
A blessed and happy eighteenth, Chloe!
I'm not that close to you but I'm still gonna wish you. Hehe.
Well it was really nice meeting you and having a lil chit chat some time back.
You remind me very much of Lauranne, though.
Haha. But yea, it is really good seeing you in youth
and continue to be a blessing to the many others out there :)
Hope you had a blast on your hatchday!
Much love*
.
.
There is this random pic we took at youth last Saturday ;
.

It's pretty funny and my head looks distorted.

.
I went back for classes today and it was terrible. A big sigh to that okay. A whole load of work just came on upon me today and I'm struggling to keep up with all of it. Not only that, I came to know of a quiz that is just tomorrow! How brilliant, huh? Last minute revision is so stressful. And yet, I'm still procrastinating. Bleh, oh well!
.
Well, I'm really looking forward to the end of this week! :)
.
I need coffee now.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails