Tuesday, June 24, 2008

two cortez-es.

I'm kinda getting a hold of my workload now :) Made a schedule and if I do stick to it, everything will be smooth-sailing from now on. Haha, I hope. Note that my sem's gonna end so one can just imagine the amount of due dates I gotta meet for the next one month till the finals. And the schedule for the finals are OUT! Yeah, you heard me right, its out, and my midterms just ended like last week. Shrugs.

This week's gonna be a pretty hectic week - Filled with dates with my girlfriends *grin* A getaway throughout the weekend, girly-time with Cass and Lyds (love them both muchos!), and so much more! :D Yeah, not forgetting the various assignments as well. Hee, but it'll all be okay I hope *hopeful smile*

And a pic that I really do like ;
.
Enough said-
:)
.
Oh, how can I forget something that's really got my adrenaline pumping - the match between Germany and Turkey! Tomorrow! Okay, actually Thursday but yea, hehe. I'm excited and definitely full of jitters! Yes, I'm gonna be staying up! =)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails