Monday, June 30, 2008

across the straits.

I have officially stepped foot in Singapore!

See, I've been to Orchard Road now :D
.
For those who have a brief idea of why I made that statement, it gives you no reason to diss me anymore! :D Hee! Yes yes, I have been to Singapore (Like finally!) and now am back in KL.
.
I totally enjoyed myself and yay, I've been to Singapore! It was a good three-day getaway and I had so much fun with the girls. Oh, we met up with Jan! :D Hehe, well the company definitely made this trip memorable :) I came back with both legs aching from too much walking around and such, but it was all worth while.
.
Shopaholics on the loose!

The shopping bags.
Six bags is quite deceiving..
.
Sunday service - City Harvest.

Shopping overload.

All smiles! :D

Going home.
My Singapore trip finally materialized!
.
Hehe, not forgetting, the awesome experience of making my own cotton candy yo! ;) At least now I know if I would not end up with a proper job later on in life, I could do well as a cotton candy woman. Hahaha, not that funny.
.
Okay, now about the Euro 08' Finals - I'm a tad bit disappointed with Germany's loss with Spain. However, I kinda expected it as Germany's performance throughout Euro 08' was pretty much inconsistent. So yeah, I did expect Spain to win it anyhow. I have to admit that Torres' goal was a good one :) Oh well, life goes on folks! Ahaks, at least I had a fun time in Singapore. :D

Had lunch with Jon, Jovy, Ken and Dmay after class today and it was fun :) They're still the same whacky friends! :)
.
**********

On the 28th of June..
.
Lauranne turned eighteen!
Blessed hatchday, Lauranne! :)
.
This birthday post is pretty delayed cos' I've been away from the comp! But it's never too late to wish you a belated birthday, huh? Hehe. I've been thinking of how long I've known you and it seems like forever. Haha, since the BU church huh? Plus those kiddy memories I've got back in the choir room. Hehe, I shall not go into details now. Too embarrasing. Well, it's been a long way from then and now, you have really grown so so much! :) You have blessed me in your own subtle ways and I'm sure you've blessed others as well. Continue to be that bright girl you are in everything you do.
Much much love :)
.
And today, the 30th of June..
.
Atul turns nineteen!
Happy happy birthday babee! ♥
.
Omg, you're nineteen already! Hehe I am so proud of you! Life is definitely not the same without you. You've made my high school days super psychotic, kankan? Haha, from being such crackos to panicking and studying till midnight during SPM. It's amazing how our friendship lasted from primary school though it diverted a bit during our lower sec days but now, we're so tight! :D Our toilet trips with Yaya, tuition with Mr. Razazu, Daim chocs ;) and so many more! Cupcakes, babe! Hehe, I lovelove you so much la! :) Hope you'd have a blast with Zamir. Hopefully he remembers *grin* Hehe.
Muah muaah!
.
*********
.
I've still not recovered from my lack of sleep for the past three days or so. Some ulcers on my lips and the inside my mouth isn't helping either. Oh well, I need rest.
Alright then, bye all! :)

1 comment:

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails