Saturday, June 21, 2008

horse-back.

Hello all!
.
Yeah, I kinda just got home after a long and tiring, but fun day. Well I watched Made of Honor today and I pretty much like it. It's a better movie compared to 27 Dresses, most definitely. Uh-huh! It's a happy show with a happy ending la, very predictable. Anyhow, it's nice. :) I gotta admit that Patrick Dempsey is charming. *grin* Cliche' but I like the whole Tom rushing to the church on horse-back scene. Heee, it's so sweet how he goes all out just to get what he wants that he's afraid of losing, hmm :)
.
Charming, huh? ;)
.
I'm gonna be seeing Lyds tmrw! Oh wait, it's already Saturday so that simply means, its today! :D Hehe.
.
I've got a gut feeling that I'm gonna fall sick soon so yea, I'm gonna sleep now.
.
Goodnight everyone :)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails