Monday, March 24, 2008

impromptu.

i had my human comm impromptu speech presentation today and i think it went well :) hehe. okay, i'd like to think so. haha. received various positive feedbacks so it should be alright. well, i dont think i actually made sense with what i spoke about but oh well! haha. its over, yo!

i've got one more week in coll and this sem ends! yay! though i've got another sem here but well, time passes fast so yea, i just really cant wait to be over and done with foundation. haha. :)
.
oh, i got my very first saman today =/ for double parking. haha. to thread my eyebrows, i paid RM5 and for the penalty of double parking, its costing me RM100. really awesome, huh? haha. RM100 for RM5. haha! goodness me. somehow, i just couldnt stop laughing at myself o.O

and guess what? i've got a choc all the way from New York! :D hehe. thanks rachel! hehe. :) i appreciate it lots!
.

till then, bye all! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails