Saturday, January 31, 2009

the plaza.


All ecstatic after meeting the wedding planner.

I just caught Bride Wars in the cinema yesterday and I'm loving it. Well in short, it evolves around two best friends (Anne Hathaway & Kate Hudson) who after many years, start noticing their differences and finally in the end, realize that they can't live without each other because similarly they share almost everything together :) I really really enjoyed the movie and perhaps, I'm gonna catch it again! After all, it does involve weddings too, so count me in! *grin* Pretty much my cuppa ;)

A random question: If they have The Plaza, what do we, Malaysians have?

Anyhoo, I just got back from Baskins and I've got three quarts in my fridge yo, haha. Though I'm pretty upset that they didn't have Very Berry Strawberry. It's been two whole months without that flavor now! :(


Hear me out: Love Story by Taylor Swift.
p/s: This song is absolute love. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails