Friday, January 2, 2009

up that windy road.

I'm back with yet, another post, and am still sick. In Lyd's words, it's prolly SARS or Bird Flu. Hee, I kid I kid. I've been receiving free lunch deliveries from him since yesterday because I'm sick :D How sweet and thoughtful, no? Well I'm hoping to get better by the weekend before classes start all over again.

On Monday, I headed up to Genting with a bunch of totally impromptu souls. I got a wake up call at about eleven in the morning to head up to Genting. Too bad, Jan couldn't make it, pfft. But anyhow, as broke as we were, we packed some chap fan and Starbucks to accompany us throughout. :) The absence of Starbucks on any trip is like spending a day in doomsville, alright! Hee, I might just be exaggerating a little but you get my point! Further excitement kicked in all the more when we were heading up the windy roads. Only these souls know how much I was giggling all the way up, hah!

With them - the impromptu souls.

We walked and walked and finally ended up in the Snow World. Yet again, my very first time me thinks. Since Kat and I had our flops on, we were given damp and icy cold boots to cover our feet with. It was really a do or die situation so we had to reluctantly slide our feet in 'em. It was disgusting alright. Brrh. Only God knows all the feet that has been in 'em, heh. Anyhoo, right after that we walked a bit and decided to head back home. After that was just random dinner time at Talipon. Man, I miss the Hot Pot days :)

Aight, gotta get back to resting! Sick girl reporting for duty (sleep). Hee :)


p/s: the rest of the pictures are up in Facebook. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails