Sunday, December 14, 2008

last hurdle.

Finally after going through some weeks of agonizing exam stress, I'll be over and done with it tomorrow at 2pm and right on to youth camp! :)

The fact that we haven't had camp for two years makes all the difference there is. In the past two years and even more, things have changed so much. I changed. I practically took a 180 degree turn. Two years ago and today, I wasn't the same. I was different. My purpose of going to camp was different. My focus was different. My life was different. Life's circumstances were so different. This year's camp is gonna be different. I just know it. And let's make that difference in our life, through this camp and what's installed for us. Make this camp a significant one. Don't let it just waste away.

Honestly I'm scared but I guess I'm ready. It's a mish-mash feeling inside of me - trembling, tears, joy?

On a lighter note, I'm glad I'm gonna be in camp with my favorite girls! All finally back from overseas, it's sucha good feeling to have all of them, babes, back with me. Truly feels like real home now :) What would I do without them anyway? Hee ;)


Youth Camp 2005

"The 'bas sekolah' word has to be in too! Else it wouldn't be cool!"
HAHA ;)


p/s: I'm gonna be so screwed for my final paper tmrw. 100mcqs and TWO case studies in TWO hours? GONE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails