Sunday, November 23, 2008

touch down.

Just shoot! Cause I know you so wanna shoot ;)
Got it off Sara's blog and thought it was rather entertaining.
Anyhow you can either choose to shoot her or me!
Release all that stress now, will ya? Haha.
Have fun shooting me!


And so you know, shooting me a hundred times won't make me go away. Hah! I quote Sara, "It's not thaaat easy getting rid of me." ;) 

~

Hohoho by Friday, the Mohan is gonna touch down in Malaysia! Yay after some months of being empty, I am now erm, full? Hehe. But awesome la, can't wait! Lyds and Azy, your turn soon! Hee :D

And to complete it (us), Josh and Xiong will be back too! Coincidentally, the last two to turn twenty! ;) Soonish huh? Hehe. Reunion babes, reunion and sleepovers! Ahaks! :D

Ah how I love the end of the year and of course, my crazy-filled friends :) Without them, my Christmas holidays just aren't complete. Seriously! YAY.


Oh and go to Sandra's blog to experience the Chuck Bass. Haha alright fine fine, not experience but to watch the youtube vid on him and trust me, you'll fall even harder for him! The accent and the look, heheheh! 8)

Btw, I've been pigging out so much that it's not funny anymore. I've been eating either McFlurry Oreo or Baskins almost everyday! Can you beat that? *sigh* Omg la, seriously. It'll be an absolute shocker if I don't gain at least A kilogramme this week. And even better, my mom just bought me a whole quart of Baskins (for myself) - Chocoloate Chip Cookie Dough & Very Berry Strawberry! Wahaha it's so awesome that I can't resist it. See what I mean? 

From today or tomorrow, Imma' fast on food and try or attempt to jog everyday. Now that 'tomorrow' is already procrastinating but hey, it's been raining almost every evening! Can't blame me, can you? Rawrr, fat fat fat. My worst nightmare might just come to pass. Noooo! *shudder*

Okay, byee!

2 comments:

alexagoh said...

eh ur face is too innocent for me to shoot la >.<
*goes to sara's blog*

Sarah said...

haha where got! so you're saying sara's face less innocent ah? ;) haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails