Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the fifth surprise.


A Happy 19th Birthday Alexaaaa!
And please get well soon ;)

When pretty turns ugly-
As shown above.

If you did go out for dinner, hope you had fun ;) 
And I definitely had fun with you today!
You've been an amazing girlfriend in college;
Always the one with the hype and fun
that just follows you around everywhere.
An awesome encourager and a great friend
to endure all things with :)
Hehe, and also a person to keep me in my right mind too!
Love you muchs girl.
Hope you had a blast!


Despite the heavy rain and the massive traffic jam in the evening, I still had heaps of fun throughout! But I'm pretty much broke right now, heh. It'll be cup noodles and staying at home from now onwards. Or so I hope ;) Hee.

Hee, coke stealer! ;)

The fifth surprise? Well apart from the pretty bouquet of roses, four heart-melting and too sweet to handle cards, I received another surprise from him! Hohoho, it's something that I've been wanting to get and heyheyhey, I got it now! Hah! Okay apart from the surprises, my dad got me the hairband I wanted from Aldo (I love Aldo!) and yeah, it's really beautiful and I love it. Love it love it love it. Anyway that's all the updates for now! I'm really trying to squeeze all that knowledge into my brains as they have obviously malfuntioned, pfft. Studying is uber tiring and it really drains me out. 

Focus on the hairband please.
It's a bad bad picture of me =\


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails