Friday, November 21, 2008

caffein-ated.

I'm most probably the happiest girl right now because right next to me, stands my cup of Starbucks - just the way I like it! Hot coffee on a seemingly rainy day, simply perfect.

It's love.
So satisfying.

Apart from that, I received a little cute cupcake all the way from NYC alright. Thanks Rachel! Hehe, it's so funny how I asked the girls (Alexa & Sara) what it was and they were clueless as well. But Alexa said, "I dunno la. I touched it the other day and it's softer ady!"Hahaha. I was rather curious because if it was a real one (which I doubt else it would have been spoilt after the long journey back, hehe) I didn't want it to melt or something hence I opened it and it was..


First off, no offence, girls (No stereotypes!) but seriously, Serena is the perfect example of all the stupid girls ever - She's so into Aaron despite him being sucha jerk. Then again, sometimes girls are just girls and we can't help it, no? But hello, he likes/enjoys dating more than one girl at a time! Who wants to share a boyfriend? This is intolerable okay. At least he's a one woman man right now, hah! His wall is freakishly filled with photos of Serena and it's so eeky-fying. He's so sloppy and is a downright weirdo. He looks like a druggy and his face really makes me wanna puke my insides out. And time and time again, Serena keeps falling at his feet, pfft. I find their love story so disgusting. Spare me please.

Her outfit is so ugly okay. 
The skirt is extremely short and it makes her look rather heavy on top.
She looks like some Christmas ornament o.O

Pfft.
He needs a total make-over.

Chuck, haha. I love Chuck. His acting skills surpasses anyone else in this series alright. He plays his role so well and I can't find anything to hate about him. The recent episode just makes me love him all the more, haha. Not to mention, he's got some fashion sense there. I loiike.

Lily and Rufus simply belong together. Just ditch it all and get together for goodness sake. Well, I'm all out for this couple! Love them, hee. Btw, Matthew Settle's (Rufus) real wife looks somewhat like Lily! Heh heh heh ;)

Daddy-to-be!
Settle and his wife, Naama Nativ.
Agree, no?

Dan and Vanessa just annoys me to death. They're both stuck in their whole pity-me-world. Urgh, annoyance. Dan is really ugly btw. Haha. But yeah, I'm sick of Dan and Vanessa. Vanessa is so stupid, omg. "Everyone's so mean to me, boohoo. Pity me. I want Nate." In short, they're really pathetic. Very.

Welcome to my pity party, yay!

Jenny is, well, I don't know. Now the whole drama isn't focused on her anymore. The recent ep where she's finally clean from the exaggerated eye make-up makes her look all sickly and ugly. Yeah I know I mentioned before about how I liked her 'new look' in that one ep but it got worst by the eps and now she looks so haggard. Yucks. I realized something about her posture, her head sticks out like a turtle's head and I dislike the way she walks. It is as though her head is being pulled by a string and the body follows after.

Lalala, Nate is hot. Haha, I actually like how he has been in the recent episodes. Nothing to complain about there I guess :) I'm bias? Haha, nah but at least he isn't much of an idiot unlike Dan. When his dad's nonsense was settled I couldn't stop telling myself, "Ah, finally. Enough of that family drama already." :) Though it was quite sad to see his dad taken away and my my, his mom cried a bucket full!

I'm liking Cyrus, HAHA. He's so cute! *giggles* He's short and stubby, heh. Except for the fact that his face kinda reminds me of Smeagol/Gollum. "Now, where's my hug? Not enough! One more.." Hahaha. However it's a little disturbing (okay, not a little but a lot!) to see how Eleanor reacts towards Cyrus especially in the pie scene. Ahaks! Poor Blair.

He's so short..

Oh have I mentioned that I love Blair's green dress? The one she wore during thanksgiving? Yeah I love it! :) Speaking of thanksgiving, I found it quite dumb how she met Jenny and started comparing their sob stories. And at times, Blair's such a kiddo, a spoilt one. Nevertheless, I'm still liking her green dress! :D Side-tracking a little, even if there's no obvious mentions about Chuck and Blair, I'm still rooting for the two! And another funny spot would be how Dorotha was dressed on thanksgiving - the real Santa Rina ;) A penguin-like Santa Rina? That should be it!

All eyes on her dress, please :D Hee!
Lovin' the back especially.

Sob story galore!

Bart Bass is such an investigator who's getting a little too scary. It's good Lily left him on thanksgiving for Rufus. See, they always end up together just like the last thanksgiving they had :)

I'd opt for a husband who cooks. Anytime! :D

That was rather long huh? I think that's enough for now. I am supposed to be studying instead of ranting all about GG, haha! Alright off to the books now. Goodnight all.

~

//edit: The 12th episode of Gossip Girl will only be aired on the 1st of December (2nd for us Malaysians). Great, no new ep of GG to look forward to next week. Pfft. However, ep 12 surely does look interesting! A teaser for you folks! ;)

Chair anyone?

Heyheyhey, Rufus & Lily!


p/s: I spoilt it for myself too but pictures can be deceiving hey. *sigh* December 2nd is a long wait alright!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails