Wednesday, October 29, 2008

his kryptonite.


"Look, I'd rather wait.
Maybe in the future."
-Chuck Bass.


Spoilers?
I loved the recent episode.

I just caught the latest episode of Gossip Girl and I loved it. But I totally love little J's new look. Abit messy here and there, but I loiike it muchs. Also, a new cast that caught my attention - Willa Holland (Kaitlin from The OC). She definitely spices things up a little bit more. The recent eps after ep 06 has been good come-backs. But ep 08 left me all emo-fied alright. Dan is getting too boring. And so is Vanessa. Cut me some slack. Pfft.

Willa Holland as Agnes.
Agnes.. Agnes.. Why Agnes?
=\

Loving the hats!

Nate and Jenny - Just smack them please. It's very wrong. I mean considering the age gap and I don't know right, it's just a tad bit weird all over. It surely seems like incest, kinda. In this ep, I agree that little J is hot ;) Minus the pink frills, and the other dress would be gorgeous. Nate definitely looks uber charming when he came to J's rescue ;) 

"Because he is so all over you."
So wrong, right? Haha.


Chuck and Blair - 'Quit playing games with my heart.' But finally all is laid out on the table, hee. But it's so emo and Chuck is actually down right serious about it all. Impressive much. Love this couple but sadly, it ain't happening. He says maybe in the future huh? If that were so, I'd love to fast forward to the future, Chuck. Well, let's not forget some excruciating pleasure, B. At least now we all know that Chuck loves the neck, his kryptonite remember? Hah! Info overload, thankyouverymuch.

Dan and Serena - Guess they're not going on with it anymore. New guy in the 'hood. Aaron, anyone? Not me definitely. Surely is some random sloppy artist.

Drifting away from GG, I think I've found a part-time job for me! Salary sounds good and job seems good as well. Got a job offer to be a Child Therapist. Basically handling kiddos with Autism - will be teaching them language skills, how to play with toys and to communicate with others! 

Definitely something that goes hand-in-hand with my course right now. Though it really depends on the families that want to hire me. I am still thinking about it as to when should I start but for now, I'd rather not. Perhaps some time soon? The job seems manageable as it is flexible and works around my schedules.

Sounds like a plan :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails