Thursday, September 25, 2008

way back into love.

So today, I stayed at home the whole day after being convinced by Adrian to skip the tutorial class in the afternoon. Yes Adrian, I'm putting the blame on you :) Hehe. I woke up at about twelve (trust me, it was indeed a good long sleep in), and decided to cook myself some maggi. Maggi noodles are good for the soul, btw. A steamy hot bowl of Maggi Curry, yumm!


I switched the TV on and there it was - Music & Lyrics. I always liked the movie with its sweet edge and a slight pinch of cliche romance to it. It's nothing extraordinary, just plain sweet and simple for the light-hearted souls. :) Even after the movie had ended, the song - Way Back Into Love, has been replaying itself in my head. Haha, it is a nice song anyhow. I loiike!

Now that it is already at night, I did feel as though I've completed quite a lot of my work. Haha. My assignments, and other stuffs. Well not forgetting that I've been catching up on a TV series - Hot Shot. Ahaks, it is a Chinese series about basketball. It's nice :) Haha, Dao Ming Si /Jerry is starring in it, if you peeps know who he is *blush* Hmm, does F4 ring any bell? Haha though my favorite from F4 is still none other than Zai Zai / Vic Zhou ;) From the very beginning, I was influenced to watch this series *cough* But it is a good influence. Haha, yes I'm pretty much very into Chinese movies ever since young :) I do understand okay! Pfft. Yupyup, the last part was to justify my understanding of the Chinese language. ;)

Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai with his new haircut. Hehehe.
:D

Oh yes, Heroes Season 3 is out yo! Wahaha. And yes, GG ep 4 ;) Lalala, I'm gonna catch it soon. SOON, I say! Nyehehehe.

I still have quite a few things to do before I call it a night so I'm guessing this is all for now :) Haven't been having anything to blog about so yeah, hee. Have a good night, ya'll!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails