Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tabby-fied.


Haha, what a title for the post huh? Well Tab tagged me! :) Whoopeedida.

Name: Sarah Tay Yee Mei
Sisters: I really wished I had one :)
Brothers: One. Am I supposed to name him? Haha.
Shoe size: 5 or 6.
Height: 156cm .
Where do you live: Subang Jaya.

Have you ever..
Been on a plane: Yeah!
Swam in the ocean: Nah, but I wanna :)
Fallen asleep at school: Oh definitely!
Broken someone's heart: Heh heh heh, yeah.
Fell off your chair: Shyfully, yes. Haha. I tend to be pretty clumsy. SOMETIMES la :)
Saved e-mails: Yupyup.
What is your room like: Erm, tidy! :D

Do you..
Believe in love at first sight: Noopes.
.
Who was / were the last person(s)..
You danced with: *thinks of Easter* the dancers la, haha.
Last made you smile: Jan.

Today did you..
Talk to someone you like: Yeah!
Kissed anyone: Nopes.
Get sick: Thankfully no.
Talk to an ex: Yea, kinda.
Miss someone: Definitely :)
Eat: Of course la! Haha.

Random..
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeah.
Do you want children: Hehehe YES!
Do you like your hand-writing: At times. My writing has seasons. Haha. And mood swings.
Are your toe nails painted: No :(
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Quite a few, actually. Haha.
When did you cry last: Friday, whilst watching The OC. Haha.
Are you a friendly person: It depends, really.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Somewhere la.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Oh yeahhh, many times. Haha.

Can you handle the truth: Yea I guess. If it hurts too much, I doubt I can but I'll try :) After all, truth is better than no truth, rights?
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Seth Cohen, Summer Roberts, hahahaha. Lame.
How many people can you say you've really loved: Less than 10.
Do you eat healthy: Well I try to, sometimes.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Yea but I got rid of all the lovey dovey ones. Duh!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yupyup, many times.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Loud, haha.
Are you confident: Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Are you controlling: It really depends, heh. :)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago -
  1. Going crazy over the Titanic OST.
  2. Feeling proud that I didn't waste RM3 on the PTS exam.
  3. Scaring people away.
  4. Wearing jeans 'cos I hated skirts.
  5. Going crazy over girl power.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire -
  1. Buy a BMW.
  2. Fund my own education.
  3. Get a new handphone.
  4. Shop till I really drop.
  5. Share some of it with my parents, haha
5 jobs I've had -
  1. Paper Girl
  2. Hostess
  3. Waitress
  4. Sales person in a boutique
  5. The person who sets up the projector in class, haha!
5 people I tag -
  1. Rachel
  2. Jac
  3. Alexa
  4. Sara (Since you're back on blogger)
  5. Chloe :)

Yay, it's so colorful. Haha :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails