Monday, September 29, 2008

one year old.


Just yesterday, the church celebrated Children's Day. Well with all the pretty and colorful balloons, who wouldn't go crazy? Especially if you were the one who had to tie the helium balloons. My fingers hurt after that okay, haha. Anyhow, I decided to get high on balloons too! It was a hard time choosing between three equally appealing colors, and I finally settled with two. Haha, I was having as much of fun as the kids had with their balloons! Not only the balloons were colorful but there was this one sombrero hat that was uber colorful. Really! I'm sure the musicians had much fun too, tying the balloons to their guitars, keyboard and even the drums! :) The whole place was filled with balloons yo! Heh heh heh. I felt like a kid all over again, with the two pretty balloons in my hands. Lalala, supah fun.

If you'd notice closely, it's the musicians and their balloons :)
ThankyouGabriel,Istoleyourpics,hee.

Told you I had a hard time choosing between the three! All so pretty!
Brian was jealous, trust me.

Yay the colorful sombrero hat!
Oh so super cool. Heh heh heh.
Please don't mind my morning-retarded face.
Thankyouverymuch.

It was that cool that Brian tried it on too!
Hohoho.

Ooh guess what? My blog is one year old now *grin* Hahaha. Okay. Random, hehe. Well, have some good holidays, people! Go pig out on all those yummy Raya food. Hee!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails