Saturday, September 27, 2008

letting go.

I guess it is only in due time that I would have to let go. It's been around for far too long, haunting the insides of me almost everyday. Ain't easy dealing with it, having to fight with one's inner self, thoughts and emotions. It was a tough struggle and very depressing. Wasn't easy stepping up but it had to be done somehow and in some time or other. Finally when the people and situations around scream the word safe, I was able to let my guard down and do what I needed to do. But my guard is still up to protect the insides but in due time, it'll all be good if things remain good and very safe. There's a first step to everything. I believe this is my first step. 

Trust, love and forgiveness. 
And I'll keep telling myself that.

Well, here's to better days ahead!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails