Saturday, September 6, 2008

flutter by.


It was my niece's birthday and she just turned five! :) I got my first piercing at five! Haha, random. Anyway, her presents and cake totally reminded my of my childhood days - of Barbies and everything pink. However, I had a guyish childhood too, somewhere along the way la. :) BUT I still had a girly childhood okay! *proud face* Haaha, so don't be quick to judge, pfft.
.
They even have spring-out wings nowadays! :O
So pretty, yea? Hee.

I love jigsaw puzzles too! :) The thrill of accomplishment and going through it all is just amazing. I remember in KLCC, there was this glow-in-the-dark puzzle shop where I'd always frequent.

.

I remember how I was SO into Barbie dolls and the other dolls until one fine day when I just got rid and grew out of them. All of them, to be exact. Hello, I used to have a life-size baby doll and act as though it was my baby! (Told you I've loved kids/babies/toddlers since forever.) Haha.
,
It happened when a friend told me how these dolls in your cupboard/bed-side/box (just where you'd keep your dolls) would just come alive at night when you're asleep. Like the minute you fall asleep, they wake up and start communicating with each other and exploring your house or something. You know how those toys from Toy Story/The Nutcraker come alive? Yea, some sort like it. *shudder* I seriously freaked out and vowed to never ever EVER play with them, dolls again. =\
.
Though I think that Barbie dolls are really pretty :) You wouldn't want to know what I do with my dolls ;) Haha. I give them make-up, hair-cuts, make-overs and everything else. Haha. ;) I even give them tattoos and piercings okay! Man was I a creative kid. Hahaha. Oh oh I used to bathe them as well, with bubble and sparkling baths! Haha :D My dolls were in very good shape except some which I used magic color as make-up. Hahaha :P Too fun, too fun. Ahahah. It's so hilarious thinkin' back at my childhood. Hee :)
.
Cheers to the good ole' days of dolls and all things girly ;)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails