Thursday, July 24, 2008

r to the moe.

Another farewell, to another close friend..
.
Last (last?) year, The Apartment.
.
Christmas, 2007.

Sleepover at Azy's, 2008.

Our first ever sleepover at Ian's, 2005 :)

2007.

2007.

Well, these are just a few of the many pics we've got :)
.

I'm really gonna miss you heaps, Mohan! I really tried and wanted to send you off tonight but the time's just not right. Sigh. :( I just want you to know how great and amazing you've been to me. You've blessed me so tremendously and yes, thank you SO much for always being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You were always patient and understanding and sweet too. :) I believe we've shared so much and we almost know each other's everything ;) Hehe. We can be so alike in various ways. You're an amazing lass and I know for sure that you're gonna enjoy your time in Ozzie. Be a good girl okay *cough* Hehe ;) Keep in touch and I love youuuuu so muchs! Omg omg I still remember when you came to surprise me on my last day of SPM with Ian. :) I was deeply and truly touched. *wipes tear* :)
.
And again, I'm sorry I couldn't send you off. :( I'm so emo now. *sniff*
Love you girl! Have a safe journey to Ozzie and keep me updated on everything!
*big hugs*
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails