Thursday, June 19, 2008

the other's back.

Everybody say YAY!

Lydia Pathmanathan is back, alright! YAY! *jumps around* You have absolutely no idea how happy I am right now. Hehe.
.

Her text message went something like this ;

Lydia : Guess who's back? :)
Sarah : OMG you are BACK! YAY YAY YAY! I missed you soooo much.
Lydia : Spam and eggs, cupcakes, waxing, baskins, sleepovers! CAN'T WAIT! *insert laughing emote*

Haha, so you can kinda picture how the rest of our convo went ;) Hehe.

Anyhow, the Germany - Portugal match is on later in the morning. Doubt I'm gonna wake up for it, got a pretty long day ahead of me tmrw. Oh well! I'll just stay tuned to www.livescore.com Haha. *grin* In all honesty, I'm worried about the match. Sigh. *shudders*

Okay then, I'm off for the night! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails