Thursday, June 12, 2008

nerdiness.

I came home, browsed through a few friends' blog and I stumbled on something that really caught my attention. Haha. A nerd test to see how nerdy you are! How amazing is that? :D

I am nerdier than 50% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

Haha, I find it really amusing. So I'm quite a nerd after all or at least I want to think so. *grin* With this new 'incentive', I'm gonna go study now. Can you believe it? My midterms start this Saturday and I'm still so laid back about it. This is not good at all. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with myself. Sigh. Well, I'm gonna pull myself up now and start studying what I can! :)

Randomly, I've decided to take a few steps back and to see how everything goes :) I think I can handle it now. Hehe. Oh and I do enjoy college more nowadays. Hehehe. Love my friends la! Well, Cass really brightens up my life so so much :) Almost inseparable but separable, get it? Simon and Steven simply cracks me up. Haha.

Zion's missing.

A-turrr. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails