Friday, June 13, 2008

spike.

So I stayed up for the Germany-Croatia match and I'm greatly disappointed. Rawrr. Germany didn't play well but it was a good goal from Podolski at the 79th minute. Anyhow, Croatia won 2-1. Bleh. Schweinsteiger got a red card. Sigh, sigh and more sigh.
.
On a brighter note, not only is it Lahm and Sebastian Kehl that caught my attention but now, Schweinsteiger as well. Haha. His new hairdo reminds me of Spike from Buffy the Vampire slayer. I like, very very much. *grin*
.
And it happens to be Friday the 13th, be very afraid! Haha, rings any bell of bad luck or some sorta thing? Boo, prolly that's why Germany lost to Croatia. *gasp* Sigh. :(
.
I'm gonna sleep my disappointment off now, nights everyone!
*forces a smile*
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails