Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tick away.


More often than not, I realize that I'm way behind time. In a sense that I'm extremely behind schedule in completing assignments and carrying out useful revisions for my very exciting upcoming exams. In a pursuit to ensure me attending absolutely all my classes, I fail to ensure that I keep track of time - assignments & revisions.

I woke up today, skipping both morning classes just to start on a very delayed assignment and perhaps, some really good revision time would do me good. And now, I'm blogging, what a try! No, really, I'm gonna print my notes later and yes, I'm gonna start on my assignment like now.

Here's to being a successful student this semester. I'm having a go at it, won't you? ;)

By the way, I watched GG last night aaaand.. super gan jiong! Gah! Totally stirred up heaps of my emotions throughout, heh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails