Monday, January 26, 2009

posaa in the house.

Somehow both my niece and nephew, Julieann & Jamie, seem to be rather hyper active than usual this new year. With my camera phone in hand, I couldn't help but to snap away at their adorable gestures and poses that were being thrown about. This year, things seem more lively than normal, which is of course, a very good thing! The UK cousin is finally back, bringing all that joker-self and hype home. Yes, he is the cousin who drew moustache on cats & dogs with a permanent marker pen some 10 years back and also the one who makes both cats and dogs dance and act out silly things, haha.

Out of the many pictures that were taken, I shall just share a little collage of my nephew :)

When Jamie meets the Bearista;

Ain't he the most adorable sweetie? :)
Note: He's such a posaaa!
He'll check the photo after taking one and see if it's nice, haha.
And will go back and pose again..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails