Saturday, November 8, 2008

cosa nostra.

It was the ADP Annual Ball last night at Impiana KLCC and personally, I didn't think it was all too awesome. However, being with the company was good - just like the good ol' days. Pretty nostalgic though. It kinda was our 'last dinner' together before everyone leaves in Feb, sigh. Anyway, everyone looked gorgeous and yes yes, pretty dresses were spotted! There's nothing to shout about the food but I kinda liked the interior bits though it could have been much much better. And by the way, I still can't get over the whole strip show by Neoh. Haha! Well, enough of me now and enjoy the snap shots! After all, pictures are what everyone looks forward too, huh? So here goes;

And you made all the difference!

Love them girlfriends.
But we're missing Rachel.

Awesome possum.

My assignment mate since like forever!
In a good way, of course :)

Mich! :)

Stephy!
Walrus, was it? Haha ;)

The cracko. 
We go silly together :)

Sara & Sarah.
Us, princesses :)

Ain't complete without a portrait shot of us and the dress!

Syok sendiri moment..
I absolutely love my dress, haha.

Spanish dancer? ;)

Dee!

I loiike! ;)

Girlies :)

With Kim!

Oh yeah, camwhoring's our thang.


'Now let's do a Cleopatra pose!'

Hohoho!

Hee!

'Arabian nighhhhhht..'

Go Lynn! :D

Strike a pose ya'll!
Prom queens of the night.

Three piece band. 
Bus Company. Awesome.


When Jan and Jovy meets for the 2nd time.
Sucha classic shot!
Hehehe.

Lovelove.

Kat and her beautiful dress :)

Ladies.

Bridget and her oh-so-funky hairdo :)

Loves!

Jovy & Stasia :)



And that concluded the night of the ADP Annual Ball! Btw, these friends in ADP totally made my life there an amazing roller-coaster ride. We had so much fun every time, hee ;) Without them, life in ADP would be downright boring. Boring, I say! Am more than thankful, and absolutely loving them muchs :)

Some random bits - I stepped into Starbucks and it was so Christmas-y! The cup and sleeves were all in red and totally in season. Pretty tumblers, bears and mugs totally caught my attention, hehe! Well I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas. Can't wait! Also, everyone would be back by then, hee! Oh the joy :)

Absolovely drink-alicious! 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails