Tuesday, November 25, 2008

as expected.

Or so I think!


After Sandra leaving a sentence in my cbox about someone's death in GG, it got me rather curious. At dinner, I talked to my cousin about it and since we're both crazy (maybe I'm the only crazy one) OC fans, we came to a conclusion that it might just be ____'s death cause of certain reasons;

  • Josh Schwartz - Director of both the OC and GG. Hence, similaritiesHeh heh heh!
  • With the flow of the storyline, it can only be ____ dying and no one else.
  • Who else better to die anyway? Lalala.

I'd list more down but nah, hehehe. Go figure!
Anyhow, as of today two people turn a year older! *grin*

Blessed Nineteeth Hatchday, Raychel Who!

The opaque one, no? Haha, I love you :D
We go wayyy back huh?
You've been awesome throughout!
All our lovely memories in AIM, hee!
Thanks for being so adorable, entertaining
and most importantly, for being you :)
Have a great nineteenth, love!
Don't reject my kisses okay!
:D


Happy Twentieth Birthday, Wei Xiong!

You whacko kid, haha. 
Well that's not what WX is only made out of!
When he's serious, mann is he really serious.
You've been a great encourager
as well as a superb friend! :)
Anyways, you've grown so much 
and I'm proud of you! Hehe.
Continue making coffee 
and snapping pretty shots!
Here's to you turning a year older 
and closer to becoming a vet! :)
Enjoy your day, Xiong!


Hear me out: I Kissed A Girl by Kate Perry.


2 comments:

raychelwho said...

hey you =) thanks!! hehe.. u chose a very hamster-like pic of me ><

*catches ur kisses and uh, places them at the back of my hand* ;) just for today, eh? hehe.

loves,
me

Sarah said...

hehe hey love! :)
i know right about the picture, hee thought it was cute ;)

well you ought to start keeping my kisses :D lalala.

Related Posts with Thumbnails