Saturday, October 11, 2008

interior designing.



I just came home from my uncle's house in Kiara and I just had one word in my mouth the whole time I was there - Awesome.

His condo unit was designed by an i.d. (Interior Designer) friend of his and trust me, it was almost just like what and how I sorta want my future home to look like. Every corner just so clearly resembled me and my likes. At the age of 12, I already designed my future home. Well of course that was then and definitely not what I want my home to be or look like now. 

However currently and in the now, I have kinda figured out how I seriously want my home to be like soon. It's gonna be awesome. I am yet to draft it all out on paper. Trust me, I have considered buying the i.d. software a gazillion times. But I figured I would spend almost everyday working on it, hee. Just like how people can get addicted to Photoshop (I did, a few times). When I was young, I actually loved following my dad around looking at housing projects where you could look at model homes and visit a real showroom just like the model homes. 

The uncle's house.

I love interior designing. It gives birth to new concepts, ideas, creativity and really, each design has its very own uniqueness and identity. Every object placed contributes to a different sort of 'feel' towards that particular space. Identities and personalities play a huge role in that too. I guess this is why I am very particular about object placings in anywhere and everywhere at all. Yeah, I can get a little too fussy at times. Amidst all these, I still believe that simplicity is at its best. When a space gets too clogged up, it gets messy and so stuffy. Simple designs are always the best, to me. Then again, simplicity can be redefined in many ways. Well I'll leave that up to you!

Well here are some random interior shots I found that caught my eyes;






Lovelove.

So, why did I take up Psychology? Simply because my parents didn't approve of i.d. and realized it was pretty too expensive a course to take. Sigh. Hence Psychology. Well it was the best option I had so why not. After all, I could always pursue i.d. later on after my degree. Doubt my love for i.d. will ever fade. Pretty sure about that anyhow! 

Cheers to awesome designs and ideas!


1 comment:

arrielle_p said...

I can't find the photos that you have shared. I want to see the interior shots. Please post some. Thanks! :)

makati condominiums

Related Posts with Thumbnails