Wednesday, October 15, 2008

take five.



Well after doing my assignment, I decided do the tag that Chloe tagged me with! It's been a while so it's about time I did it, heh :)

Birthday: 6th November
Sex: Female
Ever fell off the bed: Hah, for sure.
Fell in love: Yuppers!
Got into a fight: Yeah.
Pissed in your pants: Uh huh. Not anymore, btw.
Flirt with someone: Yeah but not anymore!
Broken someone's heart: Yupyup.
Got raped: Thank God, NO.

Are you..
Having snails for dinner: I want to! It's been a while..
In love: Yeah?
Thinking of the person you're in love with: Yeah!
Happy with your life: Yes and no. But trying to!
Good Looking: For me to know.. and for you to find out?
Hot: Figure it out yourself.

Did you..
Slap someone before: Nah.
Beat up someone: Hahaha, yes I have. It'll be a lie to say no.
Eaten a snail: Yeah! Hehehehehe. Escargots!

What do you wanna do before you die..
Bungee Jump! Get married! Tell my husband and kiddos and everyone I know that I love them heaps! Basically I wanna have a last good look at my loved ones. But most importantly, make sure set my life right in the eyes of God :)

Who do you wanna be with now: Azalea, Lyds and Mohan!
Are you fit or healthy: I'm kind of in between?
Are you lonely now: Nope, I've got my assignments as a companion!
Who can you trust your secrets with: A few peeps.
Favorite song: Tong Hua!
Favorite drink: Barley! Haha, I've no favs, all are equally yummy.
Talents: Creative? Haha. Trust me, it's falling of the bed.
Interests: Designing! Dance :D Fashion, nyeheh.

Tagging: Alexa, Rachel, Mei-Fern.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails