Thursday, October 23, 2008

a breather.

I am finally able to catch a breather. The agony of rushing for due dates and such is almost over. It will be, once I submit all in tomorrow morning! I am yet to print out all my assignments though. Skipping class tomorrow morning is nothing more than a must.

I got through two midterm papers this week and both were pretty alright I guess. Went to try out my dress for the ADP ball as well. It was a gorgeous sight - the dress of course. And I attended the Calvary Church 40th Anniversary Dinner last night at the Sunway Convention Centre. The food was better than what I expected though I left for home with a hungry stomach after. I must say, with everyone dressing up with almost formal clothes, everyone looked good! It is indeed a sight to behold of Calvary Youth, hehe.

I didn't get many shots last night though I do have a few :) And here they are;

We match! :)

Darren!
It's a first that he wasn't so vain about the pic. I was, hehehe.

With Chris.

The two who skipped MC100 with a valid reason ;)

Of polka dots and stripes 
It's love.

edit//
I must add that the night ended well. Very well indeed, hee! And by the way, I've just printed all my assignments, yay! That simply means that I'm doneeeee. Wheeee! Oh I love the smell of weekends. Simply awesome, hehehe. Awesome possum indeed.



p/s: Azy you should have been there! Missed you heaps!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails