Wednesday, July 23, 2008

influenza.

One presentation down, three more to go!
,
The flu bug is back in KL! Okay, at least it is, in HELP. *sigh* And sadly, I'm one of the many victims of it. It's not good at all! I've got three more presentations (voice is really needed), a whole week to revise and four miserable days of final papers (which totally requires a strong body and mind to think and memorize well). I need to get well! ><
,
Anyhow, I had quite a night yesterday. Haha. I'd prolly elaborate more some other day. Went to Mohan's place for her final and real farewell. *giggle* We were supposed to have pizza and take a dip in the pool but it didn't materialize in the end. Pizza still happened but not the swim. :) Oh oh, and pretty pretty pics were taken too! So, pictures will be uploaded soon. =) This is just a gist of it -

Heh, yeah. Enough said.

Everyone, except Josh Yap.

Attempt 1.

Attempt 2 - pass!

The star of the night! :)

And a huge thank you goes out to all of you last night who helped me :D Hehe, I really appreciate it and now everything's fixed! Haha. So no worries, yo! :) It really was a night, huh? ;p I've got lovely friends! Loveloveeee.

Okay then, I'm off to do heaps of studying and preparations! Rawrr.

Bye everyone :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails