Tuesday, June 17, 2008

quarterfinals.

Germany won Austria 1-0. I'm a happy girl. Hehe. Good goal, Ballack! :) Though it was pretty funny that both coaches got sent to the stand. But the good news of their win totally made my day this morning. Hee, no wonder the sky was so bright and sunny.
.
I'm almost done with my midterms, only one paper left! I had both Business and Microecons just this afternoon and it was alright, I guess. Tomorrow's another killer paper - Critical Thinking Skills. Yeah, it sounds pretty retarded but trust me, it really is a tough paper. Heh.
.
And huha! I got Nike vouchers from a survey today. Not only the vouchers but good food at The Apartment. *grin*
.
I feel so relaxed already in spite of having another paper tomorrow but oh well, I gotta head back to the books soon enough else I'll end up crying tomorrow after the paper.
.
Anyhow, YAY again that Germany won! They're in the quarterfinals! Well, they're playing against Portugal the next match and I must admit that I'm quite doubtful *shudders* We'll see, we'll see.
It's gonna be a good match nevertheless. Hmm.
.
My second-degree of addiction.
Cos' first is simply coffee ;p
I've been hooked on to this since this year.
.
Okay then, this is all for now! Byee everyone :)
.

1 comment:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

is that just nows eclipse??

Related Posts with Thumbnails