Saturday, April 12, 2008

a hug.

.
a simple hug goes a long way..
this goes to tabster;
thanks for that hug. it meant so much to me. knowing that you're always there for me, its so comforting and i am blessed. i've been tremendously blessed by you and im just so thankful for you. heh. *big hugs* i love you, girl. SO SO much! throughout the years i've known you, you've never failed to make an impact on my life. im really thankful :)
.
.
and to everyone else; thanks for your care & concern. i'll be okay :) its something that i'll have to go through alone sooner or later and yes, i appreciate all of you muchos. really! all the hugs and simple msges really means alot to me. i am truly blessed. much much love, all!
.
*****
.
i've got heaps going on my mind right now. and im left helpless. i try to forget about everything by doing things but in the end, it comes back to me. and yes, i still have to face it in the end. something that i just dont wanna do. its so so hard. i am and i was seriously about to give up. and just when i was gonna let go, whatever that happened sequentially after just assured and reminded me that God didnt want to let me go and He really loves me, too much to see me this way. i was ashamed of my thoughts, my doings and myself for being how i was and how i am.
.
when you say YES to God, the devil will do all sorts of things to pull you down. he'd attack you at your most vulnerable and weakest points to tear you down so that you would be broken down and just incapable of doing what God wants you to do. and yes, it'll even drive you to a point where you'd just wanna let go and give up on God. to blame Him for everything, to be angry at God for placing you in a certain situation.
.
its not gonna be easy from now on but i've certainly learnt my lesson. i just really hope and pray that i'll never have to come back to this point in my life. its not something i wanna go through all over again.
.
.
"Jesus, thank You for loving me.
thank You for giving me another chance.
thank You for not letting me go when i was letting go.
i love You;
and i believe that You're gonna bring me through this.",
she whispered over and over again.
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails