Wednesday, March 19, 2008

despise.

i despise math. haha. like big time okay! its never been my liking since like foreverr! really.
.
so yea, i had my math quiz today and i totally screwed it up. haha. i so shouldn't be laughing but its that bad that i just have to laugh at myself.. and at the paper. my paper was filled with long lines across and various empty spaces here and there. haha. and occasionally, some random workings here and there.
.
i just wanna pass math and have nothing to do with math for the rest of my lifeeeeee (hopefully)! i'd rather be stuck with stats than math.
.
**********
.

human comm night's tonight and im going :) wonder what its all about. hmm, sounds fun and all but we'll see :) hehe. its so funny going to college at night though. ahaks!

.
and oh, i think i should have already learnt my lesson of procrastinating too much and so, i'll start studying for my finals. fine, i'll TRY to start =/ too stressful. sigh. haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails