Monday, December 31, 2007

the eve.

.
so, today's the last day of 2007.

i would say that the only thing i can do at the end of 2007 is to thank God for His faithfulness and blessings. it was a hard year to go through despite many things but He has never failed me. at all times, He loved me even though i disappointed him. He constantly reminded me of His love for me throughout the year. through my ups and downs, He was always there beside me, not letting me go. blessings were poured out even without me realising.

however, my 2007 went by so quick that i could hardly ever keep up. as a close, i'd say that 2007 was pretty fulfilling for me. :) and i thank God for that!

now, lets flip the pages of 07' and welcome 08' with much hope and anticipation :)
.
a new year dawns, as tonight passes-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails