Friday, November 30, 2007

citations.

omg, how can ms.nurtina be so mean? she's gonna be testing us on citations. how to memorize the whole MLA format on citing sources? a whole section on citations. gotta be kidding me big time. gosh. at least i know im not the only one to express my frustration on the EN102 paper. oh bother!
.
comprehension of 40 questions, a whole section of citations and an essay, all in 2 hrs? the citations are gonna kill me.
.
myth
  1. tough to ace the paper unless the lecturer likes you.
  2. many fail, had to retake at least twice to pass it.

now, should i worry? i've never worried so much for an english paper before. its prolly cos an english paper was never rm1200, excluding EN101, but yeah. dont go to waste you, rm1200!

God, help me! im gonna do my best and leave the rest to You. not only for this paper, but for the other 4 papers as well. be glorified through these- whether good or bad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails