Monday, October 8, 2007

i wished.

so last night i thought to myself, its the first time i wished my weekend somehow never existed. however, my weekend ended pretty well before i slept so i guess its not that bad afterall. heh :) and things are going pretty well now. hence, im thankful and am a happy girl now. well, assignment to be handed up! and i've got comp class to attend.

i've been craving for starbucks coffee for quite a long time. but sadly, i couldnt satisfy my cravings due to financial reasonings. BUT, my mom is so amazing and totally unpredictable cos she agreed to get me starbucks! :) woohoo! how cool is that? ahaks. yeah, so im an extra happy girl today. therefore, on my right hand side, is my caramel macchiatto! :) oh, how awesome. im so lovin' it. :) yay! sarah's happy with coffee.

and my mom seems alright with me going to far places during the december holidays with friends. i honestly can't wait for the holidays! but its pretty amazing i tell you. :) well, not s'pore though cos i still dont have my passport! ergh. but other states or erm islands?- that dont require a passport. heheh. :) yeah. that makes me even more happier now. i smell some extra freedom around :D

other than that, i am also looking forward to the raya holidays! thats like in a week's time! :) heheheh. yeahh! atul, im waiting :D heheh.

oh oh and seira called me this evening. she's so sweet and thoughtful i tell you! yeah, she called all the way from s'pore. poor girl, missing msia. :) im missing our add math classes very much! how we kinda made mrs chua annoyed at us (more of rais, jayson and johann annoying her) :p , but we still managed to do the crazy amount of questions and hw. hahahah. :) remember secret recipe? hahahha. :) and all those lame stuff we did and how you broke the chair! hahahahahaha! how we didnt want to sit in front, fighting for the back seats. hahahah. omg, i so miss those days. its emo-time. hahahha. but really la, i miss all of you tuition buddies! *pout*
.
i love azalea! yeah, i'm...
.
will miss you when you fly away! i'll save the emo-ness for when you really leave. :)
now, its just too early to think about that. heh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails