Sunday, September 30, 2007

this, a second

woah, its amazing. this is me blogging again. haha. we'll see how long this will last okay :) ahaks. im pretty amazed with myself anyways.

had dance prac this afternoon and it was real good. the choreography is so much nicer than the years before. something fresh, and not the same old boring style. went for bball and mann, im back to being unfit. oh wait, i've always been unfit. shrugs. super low on stamina and it just wasn't my day cos i could barely shoot the ball in. not even 10 times? or less. hahah.

i've got work piling up but all i wanna do is just sit back and enjoy. my level of college semangat-ness is dropping real low compared to me during my first sem. oh gosh, i need to buck up. big time!

anyhow, gonna go and feed myself with some good food. yeah, i eat alot. not that but kinda. :)
byeee!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails